Tuesday, March 17, 2015

tDCs Defibrillator

"Were you telling fibs again son?" asked the father.
"No, dad," replied the son. "I didn't know what you were talking about. I thought you were talking about the other thing, not about that!"
"Well, I think we might have to hook you up to the tDCs again, in any case. You're about due to for another transcranial defibrillation," replied the dad.
"But dad!" protested the son. "The doctor said my meds might interfere with the tee-dicks!"
"The what?! Nevermind. I'll call her up today to see if there'll be a problem," replied the dad. "You seem to be a little off-balance lately. Your attitude is getting a little too rude."
"It's not defibrillation," muttered the son. "You're mixing it up with heart defibrillators..."
"It was a joke, son," replied the dad, somewhat defensively. "I know the difference."
"It gave me a headache lasts time," the son complained.
"That was for your depression treatment. This would be for an attitude adjustment," replied the dad.
"I don't think it works like that," muttered the son, walking out of the room.
"We'll see," said the dad. "I'll talk to your doctor today and try to schedule an appointment."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcranial_direct-current_stimulation

No comments:

Prison Breaks

I write these lines from within prison walls. While I am guilty of killing many people, that is not the reason I am here. I am honored for m...