Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Lean

Apparently all kinds of bad things are caused by a high metabolic rate and high food intake - even "healthy" food.  I could babble and plagiarize other people for hundreds of pages, but I'll just steal these blurbs:

In regards to cardio health, cancer risk, metabolic disorders, etc... Eg "Be as lean as possible without becoming underweight"
http://www.aicr.org/reduce-your-cancer-risk/recommendations-for-cancer-prevention/recommendations_01_weight.html

 "calorie restriction (CR) decreases the circulating concentration of a powerful inflammatory molecule called tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF). They say the combination of lower T3 levels and reduced inflammation may slow the aging process by reducing the body's metabolic rate as well as oxidative damage to cells and tissues. "
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/05/060531164818.htm


No comments:

Prison Breaks

I write these lines from within prison walls. While I am guilty of killing many people, that is not the reason I am here. I am honored for m...