Friday, July 18, 2008

Non-mircrotrauma

Ouch.
Warm up sets are very important.
As is realigning or popping out-of-place joints, especially in the neck and back, before heavy sets.

Yesterday, although I warmed up with five minutes of rowing, I did not remember to stretch-pop my upper back into proper alignment before doing lat pull downs. As a result, I am extremely tender in my upper back/spine.

A great site for exercises (and diagnosing pain) is www.exrx.net. Based on the information here, my pain appears to be right where the rhomboid attaches to the C7 vertebrae.


image source: http://www.exrx.net/Muscles/Rhomboids.html

No comments:

Prison Breaks

I write these lines from within prison walls. While I am guilty of killing many people, that is not the reason I am here. I am honored for m...