Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Seven Deadly Sins

While looking up a thing or two about the phrase "a nation of clerks", I came across a right-wing website with what I found to be a funny side bar link/comment:
---------
Liberalism’s Seven Deadly Sins
Sexism
Intolerance
Xenophobia
Racism
Islamophobia
Bigotry
Homophobia

A liberal need only accuse you of one of the above in order to end all discussion and excuse himself from further elucidation of his position.
---------
My reaction:
a) On a very superficial level, it almost seems to accuse liberalism of being guilty of these sins.

b) As more of an after-taste, it seems to suggest that it shouldn't be a problem to be guilty of one or all of these sins.

No comments:

Prison Breaks

I write these lines from within prison walls. While I am guilty of killing many people, that is not the reason I am here. I am honored for m...