Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I respectfully disagree, Mr. Miller


Geoffrey Miller, an evolutionary psychologist at the University of New Mexico, believes Darwinian evolution in humans is actually speeding up. He highlighted sexual selection through mate choice as one key driver.
"You still have powerful mate choice shaping mental traits particularly … traits that are needed to succeed economically and in raising kids," Miller said.

I disagree.

Aside from some direct questions such as:
How many people never marry and never have children? (Not many)
How many uneducated, poor, mean, stupid, ugly people have children?  (More than highly educated, career people)

The fact remains - we have pretty much all of the conditions required for no evolution - Human Evolution Is Dead 



No comments:

Prison Breaks

I write these lines from within prison walls. While I am guilty of killing many people, that is not the reason I am here. I am honored for m...