Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Friends!

When I see someone with 300+ friends, I feel a little dimmed and unpopular.  
Damn good thing my salary is not listed.
There are many automatically suggested friends, but I don't want to befriend them for various reasons.  
Mostly because I don't really like them, or was never really friends with them.  
It feels cheap and whorish to ask to be friends with people I hardly talked to when I had a chance (high school acquaintances, mostly).
Lots of people are not very active, of those who are, many struggle to have anything interesting to say.
It is mostly very banal.
The more friends you have, however, the more likely you are to have one or two interesting posts per day.
The more the merrier.
Bigger is Better.

With regards to popularity, what key words are most searched for in the bloggersphere? 
I don't know about blogs, but Google lists these

American Thanksgiving seems to be on everyone's minds... and I hadn't heard about Tiger Woods cheating on his wife.  Wasn't she a Swedish bikini model?
Quite interesting - a perfect pop culture snapshot

1. adam lambert ama video youtube
2. walmart black friday deals
3. thanksgiving quotes inspirational
4. turkey brine recipes
5. turkey cooking times
6. cornbread dressing recipes
7. michelle obama pictures
8. state dinner photos
9. best buy black friday 2009 flyer
10. home depot black friday ad 2009
11. navy seals court martial
12. thanksgiving jokes
13. wilmington ohio
14. how long to cook a turkey per pound
15. cell phone blocker
16. nfl week 12 expert picks
17. adam sandler turkey song
18. thanksgiving wishes
19. thanksgiving trivia
20. tiger woods affair
21. toyota recall
22. butterball turkey questions
23. toyota recall gas pedal
24. happy thanksgiving
25. cara quici 
26. megan allen
27. offensive michelle obama image <-- Just talking about this kind of crap last night with Nora
28. dalia dippolito
29. googlegooglegooglegoogle
30. black friday at wal mart
31. ben maisani
32. michelle obama monkey pics
33. adam lambert early show
34. sweet potato recipes
35. kmart thanksgiving day sale
36. googlegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegoogle  <-- what is this all about?
37. how to thaw a turkey fast
38. tiger woods cheating on wife
39. happy thanksgiving clip art
40. thanksgiving greetings

(How to make friends on Facebook)

No comments:

Prison Breaks

I write these lines from within prison walls. While I am guilty of killing many people, that is not the reason I am here. I am honored for m...