Friday, February 28, 2014

Ketosis

It looks like it's all a big conspiracy - carbohydrates are evil and fat is good.  We've been tricked into thinking fat is bad, when, in truth, carbs are the real villains. 

I wouldn't believe me, if I were you, but many others of better repute have articulated this position quite brilliantly.

Allow me to share a few links of interest:

Metabolic Effects of the Very-Low-Carbohydrate Diets: Misunderstood "Villains" of Human Metabolism

Ketogenic Diet Resources

High cholesterol may protect against infections and atherosclerosis

Mechanisms of oxidative damage of low density lipoprotein in human atherosclerosis


No comments:

Prison Breaks

I write these lines from within prison walls. While I am guilty of killing many people, that is not the reason I am here. I am honored for m...