Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fwd: postin up

listening to pri about the 60s 
something came to me, some connection
can't remember right now
mbti, change of beat movement
ah! radicalism, activism 
versus hip society! 
different groups of people
the activist start
then the sensualist follow
where do i fall?
outside of both bubbles, i imagine
neither group would have me
or i wouldn't have them
too dead for activism
too square for hipsterism
instead, i sit by the reflecting pool
full of philo-sophomoric narcissism

piss and shit
gas in my bowels
lead in my veins
cloudy overcast day
cloudy overcast mind

aspiration for life
does not exist
in articulated form
vaguely stupid images
of neanderthal strongman
with artistic bend
pumping out paintings
a steady stream of poems
simpleton, simple man
compulsive sketcher, painter


 

No comments:

Prison Breaks

I write these lines from within prison walls. While I am guilty of killing many people, that is not the reason I am here. I am honored for m...